- Global shares rise after Bernanke comments, oil lower |
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- UK opposition party leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Rescuers search Oklahoma tornado town ruins as recovery starts |
China's September crude runs up 7 pct y/y-stats bureau
BEIJING Oct 18 (Reuters) - Chinese refineries processed 38.76 million tonnes, or 9.43 million barrels per day (bpd), of crude oil in September, up 7.0 percent from a year earlier, the National Bureau of Statistics said on Thursday.
Daily runs were around 6 percent, or 540,000 bpd, higher than August's 8.89 million bpd. (Reporting by Judy Hua and David Stanway; Editing by Ed Davies)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this