Danaher posts higher third-quarter profit
NEW YORK Oct 18 (Reuters) - Industrial and healthcare conglomerate Danaher Corp reported a higher quarterly profit on Thursday, but cut its forecast for the year and said it would spend more to restructure its operations.
Third-quarter net earnings rose 5 percent to $548.7 million, or 77 cents per share, from $523.4 million, or 73 cents per share, a year earlier.
Sales dipped to $4.42 billion from $4.45 billion.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV
- China says no room for compromise with Japan on history, territory