- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Rockets hit south Beirut after Hezbollah vows Syria victory
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
REFILE-Huntington Bancshares 3rd-qtr profit rises
Oct 18 (Reuters) - Huntington Bancshares Inc's third-quarter profit rose 17 percent on higher loans to commercial and industrial customers.
The Columbus, Ohio-based bank earned $167.8 million, or 19 cents per share, up from $143.4 million, or 16 cents per share, a year earlier.
Commercial and industrial loans rose 18 percent to about $16.5 billion.
Shares of the lender closed at $7.05 on Wednesday on Nasdaq.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this