Kuwait's KIPCO says to partner with Japan's Orix
KUWAIT Oct 18 (Reuters) - Kuwait Projects Co (KIPCO) said on Thursday it planned to enter into a "strategic partnership" with Japan's Orix Corp and that the companies were mulling a joint project in Algeria.
KIPCO, Kuwait's largest investment company, said it would sign a memorandum of understanding with Orix, a leasing and financial services group.
The two companies will study the possibility of a joint venture to set up a leasing company in Algeria, a statement on Kuwait's bourse said.
No financial details were provided in the statement. (Reporting by Sylvia Westall; Editing by Dinesh Nair)
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Comedian Joan Rivers, 81, rushed to New York hospital
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles