BRIEF-Moody's changes Black Hills Corp's outlook to positive from stable
Oct 18 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service today affirmed the ratings of Black Hills Corp. (BHC; Baa3) and Black Hills Power (BHP; Baa2) and changed the ratings outlook for both companies to positive from stable.
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq