BRIEF-Moody's affirms Aa2 rating on Lower Salford Township's (PA) $8.3 million guaranteed sewer revenue bonds
Oct 18 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has affirmed the Aa2 rating on the Township of Lower Salford's (PA) $8.3 million guaranteed sewer revenue debt and removed the negative outlook.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |