Russia NLMK says Q3/Q2 sales flat at 3.8 mln tonnes
MOSCOW Oct 18 (Reuters) - Russian steelmaker NLMK third-quarter sales were flat quarter-on-quarter at 3.8 million tonnes, the company said on Thursday.
NLMK, controlled by billionaire Vladimir Lisin, also confirmed its previous 2012 steel output forecast at 15 million tonnes.
NLMK said that its steel production in the fourth quarter will likely remain at the third quarter level of 3.8 million tonnes. (Reporting by Alexei Anishchuk; editing by Vladimir Soldatkin)
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks