Russia NLMK says Q3/Q2 sales flat at 3.8 mln tonnes
MOSCOW Oct 18 (Reuters) - Russian steelmaker NLMK third-quarter sales were flat quarter-on-quarter at 3.8 million tonnes, the company said on Thursday.
NLMK, controlled by billionaire Vladimir Lisin, also confirmed its previous 2012 steel output forecast at 15 million tonnes.
NLMK said that its steel production in the fourth quarter will likely remain at the third quarter level of 3.8 million tonnes. (Reporting by Alexei Anishchuk; editing by Vladimir Soldatkin)
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote