Russia NLMK says Q3/Q2 sales flat at 3.8 mln tonnes
MOSCOW Oct 18 (Reuters) - Russian steelmaker NLMK third-quarter sales were flat quarter-on-quarter at 3.8 million tonnes, the company said on Thursday.
NLMK, controlled by billionaire Vladimir Lisin, also confirmed its previous 2012 steel output forecast at 15 million tonnes.
NLMK said that its steel production in the fourth quarter will likely remain at the third quarter level of 3.8 million tonnes. (Reporting by Alexei Anishchuk; editing by Vladimir Soldatkin)
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |