Blackstone executive calls collusion suits "malarkey"
(Reuters) - Lawsuits alleging private equity firms colluded in dealmaking are a "bunch of malarkey" and may be politically motivated, the president of Blackstone Group LP said on Thursday.
Tony James also said that he expects the economy to grow faster than it has so far this year, absent any major upsets.
(Reporting By Greg Roumeliotis; Writing by Ben Berkowitz; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest