Blackstone executive calls collusion suits "malarkey"
(Reuters) - Lawsuits alleging private equity firms colluded in dealmaking are a "bunch of malarkey" and may be politically motivated, the president of Blackstone Group LP said on Thursday.
Tony James also said that he expects the economy to grow faster than it has so far this year, absent any major upsets.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government