At the Reuters Tech Summit, Trulia chief executive Pete Flint says private equity investors are starting to pull back from buying U.S. real estate, while overseas buyers are coming on strong once again. Video
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Asian markets tense before Fed; Nikkei outperforms
Google says RR Donnelley filed draft earnings statement without authorization
SAN FRANCISCO |
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Google Inc said its financial printer RR Donnelley filed a draft of its third quarter earnings statement without authorization on Thursday morning.
Google said it was working to finalize the document and that it would hold its conference call at 1:30pm Pacific Time. (Reporting By Alexei Oreskovic)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this