Rosneft to launch delayed 20 bln rouble bond-source
MOSCOW Oct 19 (Reuters) - Russian oil company Rosneft , seeking to buy BP and its partners out of rival oil producer TNK-BP, is preparing to launch a 20 billion rouble ($649.88 million) bond it delayed last week, a banking source said on Friday.
Rosneft is seeking to borrow at least $15 billion from foreign sources for the deal. Ratings agencies have said the deal stretches its credit metrics and it could risk a downgrade if leverage increases sharply as a result of the deal.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- SEC votes to adopt Volcker rule to ban proprietary trading
- Reporter allowed to keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting