Rosneft to launch delayed 20 bln rouble bond-source
MOSCOW Oct 19 (Reuters) - Russian oil company Rosneft , seeking to buy BP and its partners out of rival oil producer TNK-BP, is preparing to launch a 20 billion rouble ($649.88 million) bond it delayed last week, a banking source said on Friday.
Rosneft is seeking to borrow at least $15 billion from foreign sources for the deal. Ratings agencies have said the deal stretches its credit metrics and it could risk a downgrade if leverage increases sharply as a result of the deal.
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media