S.Korea's MFG buys 63,000 T corn for March
SEOUL Oct 19 (Reuters) - South Korea's Major Feedmill Group (MFG) has bought 63,000 tonnes of corn from CHS Inc via a tender on Oct. 17, while passing on other tenders seeking up to 140,000 tonnes, traders said on Friday.
MFG bought the U.S. and South American origin corn at $318.42 per tonne on a cost and freight (CFR) basis, they said. The product will arrive at the ports of Pyeongtaek and Kunsan by March 15, 2013, they added.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |