S.Korea's MFG buys 63,000 T corn for March
SEOUL Oct 19 (Reuters) - South Korea's Major Feedmill Group (MFG) has bought 63,000 tonnes of corn from CHS Inc via a tender on Oct. 17, while passing on other tenders seeking up to 140,000 tonnes, traders said on Friday.
MFG bought the U.S. and South American origin corn at $318.42 per tonne on a cost and freight (CFR) basis, they said. The product will arrive at the ports of Pyeongtaek and Kunsan by March 15, 2013, they added.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |