Elisa reports flat profit in line with expectations
HELSINKI Oct 19 (Reuters) - Finnish telecom operator Elisa reported third-quarter profit in line with market expectations and little changed from a year earlier, as mobile and data services sold steadily despite a weak economy.
Quarterly earnings before interest, tax, depreciations and amortisation (EBITDA) was 134 million euros ($175 million), roughly in line with an average forecast of 136 million euros in a Reuters analyst poll.
The company repeated its outlook for 2012 revenue and EBITDA to be flat and for operating profit to increase due to less depreciation. ($1 = 0.7638 euros) (Reporting by Helsinki Newsroom)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets