TREASURIES-Thirty-year bonds gain full point in price
NEW YORK Oct 19 (Reuters) - U.S. 30-year Treasury bonds gained a full point in price on Friday as higher yields from a four-day selloff attracted buyers.
The bonds were last up 1-2/32 in price to yield 2.96 percent, down from 3.01 percent late on Thursday.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections