CANADA FX-C$ unmoved by soft Canadian inflation data
TORONTO Oct 19 (Reuters) - The Canadian dollar brushed off soft Canadian inflation data released on Friday, barely moving after having softened earlier in the session.
The currency changed hands for C$0.9895 to the U.S. dollar, or $1.0106, in the minutes after the release of annual inflation data for September that showed little change from the prior month. It had closed at C$0.9849 on Thursday.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |