McMoran loss widens as output falls
Oct 17 (Reuters) - Oil and gas producer McMoran Exploration Co reported a bigger third-quarter loss as production fell due to shutdowns caused by Hurricane Isaac.
Net loss widened to $64 million, or 40 cents per share, in the third quarter f rom $ 9.4 million, or 6 cents per share, a year earlier.
The company, which has been delaying tests to measure flow at its Davy Jones well in the Gulf of Mexico, said revenue fell 34 percent to $91.8 million.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |