Novo Nordisk says EMA advisory panel recommends Tresiba
COPENHAGEN Oct 19 (Reuters) - Denmark's Novo Nordisk , the world's biggest insulin producer, said on Friday the advisory panel to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) had recommended approving its long-acting insulin Tresiba.
The EMA's final approval of a drug rarely goes against the view of the advisory panel.
The advisory panel of the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is expected to publish its recommendation of a Tresiba approval on November 8.
(Reporting by Mette Fraende; Editing by Helen Massy-Beresford)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |