Novo Nordisk says EMA advisory panel recommends Tresiba
COPENHAGEN Oct 19 (Reuters) - Denmark's Novo Nordisk , the world's biggest insulin producer, said on Friday the advisory panel to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) had recommended approving its long-acting insulin Tresiba.
The EMA's final approval of a drug rarely goes against the view of the advisory panel.
The advisory panel of the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is expected to publish its recommendation of a Tresiba approval on November 8.
(Reporting by Mette Fraende; Editing by Helen Massy-Beresford)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role |
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds