Novo Nordisk says EMA advisory panel recommends Tresiba
COPENHAGEN Oct 19 (Reuters) - Denmark's Novo Nordisk , the world's biggest insulin producer, said on Friday the advisory panel to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) had recommended approving its long-acting insulin Tresiba.
The EMA's final approval of a drug rarely goes against the view of the advisory panel.
The advisory panel of the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is expected to publish its recommendation of a Tresiba approval on November 8.
(Reporting by Mette Fraende; Editing by Helen Massy-Beresford)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |