Polish PKN Orlen expects lower refining margins in Q4
WARSAW Oct 19 (Reuters) - PKN Orlen, Poland's top refiner, expects margins to tighten in the final three months of the year after shrinking in recent days, its head of finance told Reuters on Friday.
"In the last days, the margin fell from more than $12 (per barrel) to below $7. This indicates that the trend of falling margins has started," said Chief Financial Officer Slawomir Jedrzejczyk.
"We expect that margins in the fourth quarter will be below the third quarter," he said. (Reporting by Pawel Bernat)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off from Philadelphia airport