Saipem wins contracts for $1.1 bln
MILAN Oct 19 (Reuters) - Italian oil services company Saipem has won new exploration and construction contracts worth $1.1 billion in Brazil, Angola and the Caspian Sea, the company said in a statement on Friday.
Saipem is controlled by Italy's state-owned oil and gas group Eni. (Reporting By Danilo Masoni)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |