INDIA'S TCS names R Gopinathan CFO upon incumbent's retirement
BANGALORE Oct 19 (Reuters) - Tata Consultancy Services Ltd , India's largest software services exporter, named Rajesh Gopinathan as CFO, when incumbent S Mahalingam retires, according to a post by the company on the microblogging site Twitter.
TCS on Friday beat expectations with a 44 percent jump in September quarter profit. (Reporting by Harichandan Arakali; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine