INDIA'S TCS adds 41 clients, 10,531 staff in Sept Qtr
BANGALORE Oct 19 (Reuters) - Tata Consultancy Services Ltd , India's largest software services exporter, added 41 clients and 10,531 staff in the September quarter, the company said.
TCS beat market expectations for the quarter with a 44 percent jump in profit. (Reporting By Harichandan Arakali; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details