INDIA'S TCS adds 41 clients, 10,531 staff in Sept Qtr
BANGALORE Oct 19 (Reuters) - Tata Consultancy Services Ltd , India's largest software services exporter, added 41 clients and 10,531 staff in the September quarter, the company said.
TCS beat market expectations for the quarter with a 44 percent jump in profit. (Reporting By Harichandan Arakali; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994