India's Tata Consultancy expects stable pricing in FY13
MUMBAI Oct 19 (Reuters) - Tata Consultancy Services , India's top software services exporter, expects pricing for its services to remain stable for the remaining part of the fiscal year ending in March 2013, its Chief Executive N. Chandrasekaran said on Friday.
The company is not seeing delays by clients on outsourcing spending decisions, he said, despite an uncertain global economic outlook.
Earlier on Friday, Tata Consultancy posted a 44 percent jump in the fiscal second-quarter profit, beating market expectations. (Reporting by Aradhana Aravindan; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Hague court to order Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case: paper
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police