Spain's Rajoy: no decision taken yet on seeking aid
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - European Union leaders agreed on Friday a single supervisor will take responsibility for overseeing euro zone banks from next year.
But the leaders, who met on Thursday and Friday, left for another time the details on the precise number of banks to be monitored and the powers to be given to the supervisor -- the European Central Bank.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act