SMA Solar shares seen plunging on potential 2013 loss
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Shares in SMA Solar (S92G.DE), Germany's top solar company, were indicated 14.4 percent lower in pre-market trading on Friday, after it said on Thursday it could not rule out an operating loss for next year, due to a global industry crisis.
The company also said it will cut 450 employees worldwide and stop using 600 temporary staff.
(Reporting by Christoph Steitz; Editing by Dan Lalor)
(firstname.lastname@example.org; +49 69 7565 1269; Reuters Messaging: email@example.com)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls