Toyota Industries to buy Cascade for $728 mln
Oct 22 (Reuters) - Japanese machinery maker Toyota Industries Corp agreed to buy Cascade Corp, a maker of parts for the lift trucks industry, for $728 million.
Toyota's offer of $65 per share represents a premium of 18 percent to Cascade's closing price on Friday.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data