Electrolux CEO downbeat on Europe mkt demand
STOCKHOLM Oct 22 (Reuters) - Electrolux chief executive Keith McLoughlin says: * Raw materials costs rises so far in 2012 400 million crowns, sees no further rise in the fourth quarter * Europe presents a weak demand picture, sees market demand looking more negative than positive in near term * Demand in fourth quarter in the U.S. market expected to rise in the fourth quarter, but will still overall be down up to one percent this year. * CEO says sees U.S. appliance market gradually getting better in near term
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote