GOME warns of 9-month loss of between 600 mln yuan to 700 mln yuan
HONG KONG Oct 22 (Reuters) - GOME Electrical Appliances Holdings Ltd warned on Monday that it expects to report a net loss for the January-September period of between 600 million yuan and 700 million yuan ($95.94 million-$111.93 million).
The company said in a filing with the Hong Kong Stock Exchange that the loss is mainly due to a drop in sales revenue, an increase in staff and rental expenses and a loss from the company's e-commerce business. ($1 = 6.2538 Chinese yuan) (Reporting by Clare Baldwin; Editing by Muralikumar Anantharaman)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade