Turkey not considering Vakifbank SPO before Halkbank-Babacan/NTV
ISTANBUL Oct 22 (Reuters) - Turkish Deputy Prime Minister Ali Babacan said on Monday Turkey was not considering a secondary public offering (SPO) of state-owned lender Vakifbank before completing an SPO of another state-owned lender, Halkbank.
A Vakifbank offering is not currently on the agenda and will not be in the near future, Babacan said in an interview with broadcaster NTV. (Writing by Seda Sezer)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule