India's HDFC expects loan book growth of 18-20 pct in FY13
MUMBAI Oct 22 (Reuters) - India biggest mortgage lender, Housing Development Finance Corp (HDFC), expects its loan book to grow 18-20 percent in the fiscal year 2013, Chief Executive Keki Mistry said on Monday.
For the July-September quarter, HDFC's net profit rose 18.5 percent to 11.51 billion rupees ($213.80 million) compared with 9.71 billion rupees a year earlier.
Total income rose 27 percent to 52.7 billion rupees over the same period. ($1 = 53.8350 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Aditi Shah; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Trapped peacekeepers at Golan Heights moved to secure area: Philippine military chief
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions