JCDecaux says to acquire 25 pct of Russ Outdoor
PARIS Oct 22 (Reuters) - French outdoor advertising group JCDecaux on Monday said it had agreed to acquire 25 percent of Russ Outdoor, its largest peer in Russia which makes $300 million in annual sales.
As part of the transaction JCDecaux said it would contribute its Russian assets to Russ Outdoor, a business acquired by a consortium of investors led by VTB Capital private equity in 2011.
No financial details were disclosed. (Reporting by Astrid Wendlandt)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA