Michelin sales rise as pricing defies slump
PARIS Oct 22 (Reuters) - French tyre maker Michelin said revenue rose 5.7 percent in the third quarter as buoyant pricing and currency effects helped to offset a decline in sales volumes.
Revenue rose to 5.44 billion euros ($7.11 billion) in the three months ended Sept. 30 from 5.14 billion a year earlier, the company said in a statement on Monday. ($1 = 0.7651 euros) (Reporting by Laurence Frost; Editing by James Regan)
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’