Michelin sales rise as pricing defies slump
PARIS Oct 22 (Reuters) - French tyre maker Michelin said revenue rose 5.7 percent in the third quarter as buoyant pricing and currency effects helped to offset a decline in sales volumes.
Revenue rose to 5.44 billion euros ($7.11 billion) in the three months ended Sept. 30 from 5.14 billion a year earlier, the company said in a statement on Monday. ($1 = 0.7651 euros) (Reporting by Laurence Frost; Editing by James Regan)
- Israel says shoots down Gaza drone as calls for truce mount |
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |