Nexans lowers H2 margin outlook
PARIS Oct 22 (Reuters) - French cable maker Nexans said on Monday it expected its second half operating margin to rise, but not as strongly as forecast in July, and said demand had slowed in Europe for its distributors and installers.
The company, which posted a 2.3 percent rise in like-for-like sales in the third quarter, said it expected stable sales figures for the year as a whole.
It also confirmed its target to reduce net debt to approximately 700 million euros ($912.17 million) by the end of December 2012.
($1 = 0.7674 euros) (Reporting by Astrid Wendlandt; Editing by Louise Heavens)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in NY hospital, nurse declared virus-free
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order