Philips Q3 sales boosted by all three units
AMSTERDAM Oct 22 (Reuters) - Philips Electronics reported higher sales and profits in the third-quarter, boosted by improved sales at all three units and said despite strong economic headwinds on a global scale, it is on a "good trajectory" to meet its 2013 targets.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Some fund managers see oil falling to $60 without OPEC cut
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video