Philips Q3 sales boosted by all three units
AMSTERDAM Oct 22 (Reuters) - Philips Electronics reported higher sales and profits in the third-quarter, boosted by improved sales at all three units and said despite strong economic headwinds on a global scale, it is on a "good trajectory" to meet its 2013 targets.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image