- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Asian markets tense before Fed; Nikkei outperforms
Megafon delays IPO roadshow until Q3 results
MOSCOW Oct 22 (Reuters) - Russian mobile phone company MegaFon said on Monday it will not start a roadshow for a stock market listing in London and Moscow until the release and evaluation of its third-quarter financial results.
MegaFon is expected to raise around $2 billion from its share sale. The listing could be the biggest by a Russian company since that of internet firm Yandex last year.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this