S.Korea's Samsung Engineering wins $871 mln order in Saudi Arabia
SEOUL Oct 22 (Reuters) - Samsung Engineering Co said on Monday it won an $871 million order to expand a hydrogen refinery in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia from the Saudi Aramco Lubricating Oil Refining Company (Luberef).
The South Korean engineering company said in a statement that construction is slated to be completed by July 2015. (Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report