S.Korea's Samsung Engineering wins $871 mln order in Saudi Arabia
SEOUL Oct 22 (Reuters) - Samsung Engineering Co said on Monday it won an $871 million order to expand a hydrogen refinery in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia from the Saudi Aramco Lubricating Oil Refining Company (Luberef).
The South Korean engineering company said in a statement that construction is slated to be completed by July 2015. (Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted