S.Africa's Transnet awards contract to CSR Zhuzhou
JOHANNESBURG Oct 22 (Reuters) - South African state rail freight group Transnet said on Monday it had awarded a contract for 95 electric locomotives to a group led by China's CSR Zhuzhou Electric.
The trains will be used in Transnet's general freight business, with the first batch to be delivered by December 2013, Transnet said in a statement.
(Reporting by David Dolan; Editing by Stella Mapenzauswa)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone