Turkish Airlines to buy up to 20 Boeing B777-300ERs by 2017
ISTANBUL Oct 22 (Reuters) - Turkish Airlines has decided to buy 15 Boeing B777-300ERs by 2017 with an option to buy five more, it said in a statement on Monday.
The flag-carrier said it decided to place orders for 3 planes in 2014, 7 in 2015, 5 in 2016 and another 5 in 2017 from Boeing, the statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange said.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Japan stocks see biggest gain this year, lead sharp Asia rebound