Turkish Airlines to buy up to 20 Boeing B777-300ERs by 2017
ISTANBUL Oct 22 (Reuters) - Turkish Airlines has decided to buy 15 Boeing B777-300ERs by 2017 with an option to buy five more, it said in a statement on Monday.
The flag-carrier said it decided to place orders for 3 planes in 2014, 7 in 2015, 5 in 2016 and another 5 in 2017 from Boeing, the statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange said.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades