Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold third-quarter profit drops
(Reuters) - Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc (FCX.N) on Monday said third-quarter profit fell to $824 million, or 86 cents per share, from $1.1 billion, or $1.10 per share, in the same quarter of 2011.
Revenue dropped to $4.4 billion from $5.2 billion, the Phoenix-based mining company said.
(Reporting By Steve James; editing by John Wallace)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video