Turkey not considering Vakifbank SPO before Halkbank: Babacan/NTV
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - Turkish Deputy Prime Minister Ali Babacan said on Monday Turkey was not considering a secondary public offering (SPO) of state-owned lender Vakifbank (VAKBN.IS) before completing an SPO of another state-owned lender, Halkbank (HALKB.IS).
A Vakifbank offering is not currently on the agenda and will not be in the near future, Babacan said in an interview with broadcaster NTV.
(Writing by Seda Sezer)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter