Turkey not considering Vakifbank SPO before Halkbank: Babacan/NTV
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - Turkish Deputy Prime Minister Ali Babacan said on Monday Turkey was not considering a secondary public offering (SPO) of state-owned lender Vakifbank (VAKBN.IS) before completing an SPO of another state-owned lender, Halkbank (HALKB.IS).
A Vakifbank offering is not currently on the agenda and will not be in the near future, Babacan said in an interview with broadcaster NTV.
(Writing by Seda Sezer)
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source