South Korea's Samsung Engineering wins $871 million order in Saudi Arabia
SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Engineering Co (028050.KS) said on Monday it won an $871 million order to expand a hydrogen refinery in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia from the Saudi Aramco Lubricating Oil Refining Company (Luberef).
The South Korean engineering company said in a statement that construction is slated to be completed by July 2015.
(Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea says leader Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle executed |