FDA says five deaths may be related to Monster Energy drink
(Reuters) - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Monday that it has received reports of five deaths and a heart attack since 2009 that may be associated with Monster Energy Drink.
(Reporting by Michele Gershberg; Editing by Gary Hill)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter