FDA says five deaths may be related to Monster Energy drink
(Reuters) - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Monday that it has received reports of five deaths and a heart attack since 2009 that may be associated with Monster Energy Drink.
- Gaza death toll rises; Hamas fires rockets at Tel Aviv |
- Ukraine jets pound rebels after deadly missile attack |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Trump Plaza in Atlantic City to close, adding to city's woes: report
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
Robert Blendon of the Harvard School of Public Health says the Affordable Care Act's unpopularity in 12 key states will keep it a central issue in the 2014 elections. Video