FDA says five deaths may be related to Monster Energy drink
(Reuters) - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Monday that it has received reports of five deaths and a heart attack since 2009 that may be associated with Monster Energy Drink.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two dead, four wounded after student opens fire Washington state school
- U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers |
- Police say New York hatchet attack by Islamic convert was terrorist attack |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |