Western Digital 1st-qtr profit soars
Oct 22 (Reuters) - Hard disk drive maker Western Digital Corp's first-quarter profit more than doubled to $519 million.
Excluding items, the company earned $2.36 a share.
Revenue during the three-month period jumped 50 percent to $ 4 .04 b illion and the company shipped 62.5 million drives.
Its shares closed at $35.28 on Monday on the Nasdaq.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |