Yahoo CEO says focused, coherent mobile strategy top priority
SAN FRANCISCO Oct 22 (Reuters) - Yahoo Inc CEO Marissa Mayer said that crafting a focused, coherent mobile strategy was the top priority, and that she saw "clear upside potential" in the company's search business.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image