Turkey's Yapi Kredi to issue 10-year debt of up to $1.5 bln
ISTANBUL Oct 22 (Reuters) - Turkish lender Yapi Kredi said on Monday it planned to issue forex or lira denominated bonds or debt instruments worth up to $1.5 billion with a maturity of 10 years.
The bank made the statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange but gave no further details.
(Writing by Ece Toksabay; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source