Brazil's Bradesco sees expense growth at bottom of forecast
SAO PAULO Oct 23 (Reuters) - Brazilian lender Banco Bradesco SA expects operating expenses growing at around 9 percent this year, near the bottom of its forecast range for the item, Chief Financial Officer Luiz Carlos Angelotti said in a conference call on Tuesday.
The bank expects payroll, sales and administrative expenses to increase between 8 percent and 12 percent this year.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel