- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
Buffalo Wild Wings profit misses estimates, shares down
Oct 23 (Reuters) - U.S. casual dining chain Buffalo Wild Wings Inc reported a lower-than-expected quarterly profit on high costs related to store openings, sending its shares down 11 percent after the bell.
Third-quarter profit fell to $10.7 million, or 57 cents per share, from $11.3 million, or 61 cents per share, a year earlier.
The company, which operates more than 850 restaurants in the United States and Canada, said sales rose 25 percent to $246.9 million.
Analysts on average had expected earnings of 60 cents per share on revenue of $253.9 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Shares of the Minneapolis, Minnesota-based company fell to $74.30 in extended trade after closing at $83.46 on Tuesday on the Nasdaq.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this