Capella Education reports higher student sign-ups
Oct 23 (Reuters) - Capella Education Co's third-quarter profit fell but student sign-ups increased for the first time in nearly two years.
The owner of Capella University said it expects fourth-quarter revenue to fall by between 3.5 percent and 4.5 percent and student sign-ups to be flat.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Struggling Sears to spin off Lands' End clothing label