- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
Capella Education reports higher student sign-ups
Oct 23 (Reuters) - Capella Education Co's third-quarter profit fell but student sign-ups increased for the first time in nearly two years.
The owner of Capella University said it expects fourth-quarter revenue to fall by between 3.5 percent and 4.5 percent and student sign-ups to be flat.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this