Capella Education reports higher student sign-ups
Oct 23 (Reuters) - Capella Education Co's third-quarter profit fell but student sign-ups increased for the first time in nearly two years.
The owner of Capella University said it expects fourth-quarter revenue to fall by between 3.5 percent and 4.5 percent and student sign-ups to be flat.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |