- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
Brazil's Embraer posts 3rd qtr profit of $65.3 mln
SAO PAULO |
SAO PAULO Oct 23 (Reuters) - Brazil's Embraer, the world's third-largest commercial planemaker, reported third-quarter net income on Tuesday of 132.5 million reais ($65.30 million), similar to the second quarter and up from a small loss in the year-ago period.
Embraer's net income fell short of the average estimate of $103 million in a Reuters survey of nine analysts. Analysts gave their estimates in dollars, but Embraer's initial earnings report was in Brazilian reais.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this