Brazil's Embraer posts 3rd qtr profit of $65.3 mln
SAO PAULO Oct 23 (Reuters) - Brazil's Embraer, the world's third-largest commercial planemaker, reported third-quarter net income on Tuesday of 132.5 million reais ($65.30 million), similar to the second quarter and up from a small loss in the year-ago period.
Embraer's net income fell short of the average estimate of $103 million in a Reuters survey of nine analysts. Analysts gave their estimates in dollars, but Embraer's initial earnings report was in Brazilian reais.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand