Brazil's Embraer posts 3rd qtr profit of $65.3 mln
SAO PAULO Oct 23 (Reuters) - Brazil's Embraer, the world's third-largest commercial planemaker, reported third-quarter net income on Tuesday of 132.5 million reais ($65.30 million), similar to the second quarter and up from a small loss in the year-ago period.
Embraer's net income fell short of the average estimate of $103 million in a Reuters survey of nine analysts. Analysts gave their estimates in dollars, but Embraer's initial earnings report was in Brazilian reais.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |