Facebook CEO says mobile opportunity misunderstood
SAN FRANCISCO Oct 23 (Reuters) - Facebook Inc CEO Mark Zuckerberg said that the mobile opportunity was "the most misunderstood" aspect of Facebook's business, during a conference call with analysts on Tuesday.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea