Gentex profit slips, warns on Europe
Oct 23 (Reuters) - Gentex Corp, a maker of automatic-dimming rear-view mirrors, posted a lower quarterly profit, and said it is concerned about volatility in its biggest market Europe.
The company's net income fell to $41.9 million, or 29 cents per share, in the third quarter, from $43.4 million, or 30 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue was flat at $268.2 million.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter