- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Stocks, bond prices drop as Fed points to reduced bond buying
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
- Wall St. drops after Bernanke hints at slowing stimulus |
- Tropical Storm Barry forms in the southern Gulf of Mexico -NHC
Gentex profit slips, warns on Europe
Oct 23 (Reuters) - Gentex Corp, a maker of automatic-dimming rear-view mirrors, posted a lower quarterly profit, and said it is concerned about volatility in its biggest market Europe.
The company's net income fell to $41.9 million, or 29 cents per share, in the third quarter, from $43.4 million, or 30 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue was flat at $268.2 million.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this