Kuwait Finance House names new chairman to replace Al-Nafisi
DUBAI Oct 23 (Reuters) - Kuwait Finance House (KFH), the Gulf state's largest Islamic lender, appointed veteran board member Mohammed Al-Khodairi as its new chairman, replacing Sameer al-Nafisi who has resigned, KFH said in a bourse statement.
KFH also said it accepted the resignation of Al-Nafisi from the board membership and appointed Hamad Al-Omairi as a board member.
The bank did not provide a reason for the resignation. (Reporting By Mirna Sleiman; Editing by Dinesh Nair)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea